Fulfilled by our friends at Mission Mercantile
The Mission Mercantile Benjamin Collection is an intentional nod (and wink!) to Benjamin Franklin, who would have felt right at home grabbing his namesake collection as his EDC (everyday carry for your Bejamins). In fact, social critic David Brook called Franklin our founding Yuppie. Intentionality was the emphasis, from the hand-selected, marbled, twice-tanned leather (both chrome and vegetable tanning) to the rich yet simplistic lines visible in each Benjamin leather good. We can imagine Mr. Franklin proudly carrying his collection on the streets of Philadelphia, Paris, or anywhere in the world his business or exploits might take him.
Where will your adventures take you with the Benjamin Toiletry Bag by your side?
- Full grain US steerhide chrome/veg twice-tanned marbled leather
- External 7.5" wide antique brass zippered pocket
- Antique brass metal hardware & YKK zipper with leather pulls
- Simple yet elegant, pinstriped linen interior
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 6" H x 10.25" W x 5" D
- Weight: 0.9 lbs