How to dye
1 Get it.
You can get True Sons delivered to your home, business or campsite, monthly or quarterly. Each box comes in recyclable packaging that is also discreetly labeled. In other words, no one else has to know you are going to dye - unless you want them to.
2 Read it.
Each True Sons box comes with a comprehensive list of easy to follow, simple tips on how to get the most of dyeing. We have also included a number of important warnings that every man should be aware of before he dyes. All dyes should be handled carefully. For a link to a full online library of tips, tricks and important information, click here.
Still have questions or suggestions for us? Feel free to contact customer service.
3 Squirt it.
• Use gloves to avoid staining your hands.
• Vigorously shake the can well to blend ingredients.
• Hold the can at a 45-degree angle.
• Dispense a golfball size of foam into the palm of your hand.
4 Apply it.
• Use your hands to massage foam into the preferred area of hair.
• Use the provided comb to spread the foam evenly.
• Use enough foam so that the hair feels wet. Most guys need multiple golf balls of foam in each application.
• Take care not to get foam on exposed skin. Wipe immediately off skin to prevent staining.
5 Wait for it.
• Wash hands immediately with soap and water.
• Remove any foam that is on exposed skin, especially around the edges of your hairline.
• Hang out for 10-15 minutes. Start counting after you have covered all your hair. Chill out, check your phone, and let the foam do its thing.
• You will notice your hair becomes darker over time, eventually turning either a dark brown or black. Don’t freak out! It won’t be this dark when you wash it off.
6 Wash it.
Once you’ve reached your desired time, rinse thoroughly.
Take care not to get any dye in your eyes!
Dye in the eye = bad.
7 Repeat it.
Applying True Sons weekly should be often enough to maintain coverage, and each can will last a month.
Pick your night - we prefer Sunday nights as dye night.